All classes, including lab sections, will be online or remote for the remainder of the semester.
While your UWRT and WRDS classes are online there may be questions and concerns that arise; we're here to help.
• For general questions and information, please contact Kelly Northey (WRDS Program Assistant) or Denise Sabo (Administrative Assistant to the WRDS Chair).
• If you need to get in touch with your professor, please email them. You can find your professor's information on our faculty page.
• To check for information on your specific classes, check for your professor's instructions in Canvas first. If you cannot find the answer to your specific question there, email your professor. You can look up faculty here or here.
• For questions about WRDS courses, contact Bert Wray
• For questions about UWRT courses, contact Angela Mitchell
The College of Liberal Arts & Sciences (CLAS) is maintaining information about resources that are available to students, faculty and staff. LEARN MORE
The College Office of Advising & Student Services is available to students remotely. LEARN MORE
The most up-to-date information from the University about COVID-19 is housed on the Emergency Management website. LEARN MORE
This University website includes a Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) document. If you have a question not answered there, please complete this form.
The University also has created a Self-Quarantine Guide. LEARN MORE