All of our appointments are scheduled through our online scheduling software. You can follow these directions to make an appointment:
- Go to uncc.mywconline.com.
- Register for an account using your UNC Charlotte email address.
- Log in, using the email address and password you just registered with.
- Select the schedule for your preferred WRC location from the drop-down menu.
- Click on any white box, which indicates an open appointment. The Appointment Form will open in a pop-up window.
- In the “Meet Online?” section, choose what type of appointment you’d like from the drop down menu: face-to-face, WebEx, or e-tutoring.
- Fill out the rest of the Appointment Form.
- Click Save Appointment at the bottom of the page.
- Check the schedule to ensure that the white box you chose has turned gold. This indicates that your appointment has been saved.
- Log out.
After logging out, you will receive an email confirmation of your appointment.
Note: WRC appointments begin on the hour and last up to 45 minutes. If you’re running more than 10 minutes late, your appointment will be marked as a no-show and may be given to a walk-in who is waiting to be seen.